FAQ Student Nutrition Services Meal Service
- Meals will be provided at no cost to all students all year long.
- Breakfast will not be provided at the beginning of the school day starting on the first day of school, it will be distributed at the end of the school day for the following school day.
- Grab & Go breakfast will be provided and distributed at the end of the day as students exit the campus. Some items require refrigeration and reheating.
- In addition to Grab & Go breakfast, extra food items will be provided starting August 23rd.
- Hot lunch will be available for in-person learners in the school cafeteria.
- Grab & Go meals (require reheating) for Independent Study Students will be made available. Further details will be provided.
- Weekend & holiday meals are no longer available.
- Menus are subject to change due to supply chain issues.
- If your student requires a meal accommodation, a physician must complete a Medical Statement Form that must be sent to Nutrition Services. The form is located on our website and at all of the cafe sites.
- Students will need to know their lunch number and will be used to ensure proper meal counting and maintaining program integrity.
Getting kids to eat healthy is our Job #1! We work hard to build menus that meet all the standards of the USDA School meal programs. We believe that we can combine well balanced nutrition with tasty foods that your child will want to eat. We take pride in presenting a variety of choices for every taste and many dietary needs. A healthy body supports healthy learning and we are dedicated to building strong minds and strong bodies!
Take a look at what we’re offering each day to make school lunch something to look forward too!
Welcome to Student Nutrition Services!
Please Join Us For FREE Breakfast and FREE Lunch Every Day!
We are pleased to inform you that Paramount Unified School District will be implementing a new option available to schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs called the Community Eligibility Provision for the 2018 -2019 school year.
What does this mean for you and your child(ren) attending the school(s) identified below?
Great news for you and your student(s)! Your child(ren), enrolled in any of PUSD schools…is(are) eligible to receive a nutritious breakfast and lunch at school at no charge every day of the 2018-2019 school year.
We encourage you to encourage your child(ren) to join us daily for FREE breakfast and lunch!