During distance learning, FREE meals will be packaged in a “Grab N’ Go” style meal kit, with both breakfast and lunch.
Menus are subject to change without notice. Due to potential issues with product and delivery, there is a possibility meal kits may not be the same.
- Meals are intended for children & teens under the age of 18
- Wednesday’s meal kit will contain 2 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches
- Friday’s meal kit will contain Grocery/Produce ingredients to make easy to prepare home-cooked meals for breakfast, lunch, and supper for 5 days
- Please continue to follow proper food handling instructions
- Sites are not distributing Grab N’ Go meals kits on Monday, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
Getting kids to eat healthy is our Job #1! We work hard to build menus that meet all the standards of the USDA School meal programs. We believe that we can combine well balanced nutrition with tasty foods that your child will want to eat. We take pride in presenting a variety of choices for every taste and many dietary needs. A healthy body supports healthy learning and we are dedicated to building strong minds and strong bodies!
Take a look at what we’re offering each day to make school lunch something to look forward too!
Welcome to Student Nutrition Services!
Please Join Us For FREE Breakfast and FREE Lunch Every Day!
We are pleased to inform you that Paramount Unified School District will be implementing a new option available to schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs called the Community Eligibility Provision for the 2018 -2019 school year.
What does this mean for you and your child(ren) attending the school(s) identified below?
Great news for you and your student(s)! Your child(ren), enrolled in any of PUSD schools…is(are) eligible to receive a nutritious breakfast and lunch at school at no charge every day of the 2018-2019 school year.
We encourage you to encourage your child(ren) to join us daily for FREE breakfast and lunch!